It is confirmed that Fujifilm X-T2 mirrorless camera will be announced on July 7, 2016. Fuji has begun to send invitation to the US and European media and photographers, to participate in the new conference on July 7, 2016. We will see the long-awaited flagship Fujifilm X-T2 camera at the conference. Fuji had said before that the announcement date of Fujifilm X-T2 will depend on the sales of X-Pro2. If the X-Pro2 sales well, then X-T2 will be delayed. And the new Fujifilm X-Pro2 is one of the best selling mirrorless cameras at Amazon.
Here are the first rumored specs of Fujifilm X-T2:
- 4K video
- 1080 @ 120fps
- improved continuous autofocus
- 10 FPS continuous
So Fuji fans, please mark this date: July 7!
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
Note: You can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Fujifilm X-T2 Rumored to be Announced on June 14, 2016
- Fujifilm X-T2 to be Announced in June 2016 and the First Rumored Specs
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 and XF 100-400mm Lens to be Announced on January 15, 2016
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 to be Announced on January 15, 2016
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Will NOT Be Announced at CES 2016 But Later!