Canon USA released the new firmware updates for pretty much every DSLR (and mirrorless camera) to fix an issue with the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM lens.
Firmware Update incorporates the following fixes and improvements:
- 1. Corrects a phenomenon in which when using the camera with the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM lens, even if lens aberration correction is set to “Enable”, correction will not be applied.
The following DSLRs have available firmware updates:
- Canon EOS-1D X
- Canon EOS-1D Mark IV
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EOS Rebel T5i
- Canon EOS Rebel T4i
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i
- Canon EOS Rebel T2i
- Canon EOS Rebel T1i
- Canon EOS Rebel T6
- Canon EOS Rebel T5
- Canon EOS Rebel T3
- Canon EOS Rebel SL1
- Canon EOS M2
- Canon EOS M
Thanks CanonRumors for spotting this!
Read more: 2016 Holiday Camera Deals.
- Canon Releases Firmware Updates for EOS 6D, 70D, SL1, T5i, T6
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.0.5 Released, Download Now!
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Firmware Update Version 1.0.3 Released
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.1.0 Released
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Firmware Version 1.0.2 Released