Canon will soon announce the new entry-level Canon EOS Rebel T6 / 1300D / Kiss X80 camera. And the specifications of the Canon EOS Rebel T6 / 1300D / Kiss X80 are leaked online.
Canon EOS Rebel T6 / 1300D / Kiss X80 Specs: (Google Translated)
- Sensor: 18MP CMOS
- Sensor size: 22.3mm x 14.9mm
- Image processing engine: DIGIC4 +
- ISO100-6400 (extension ISO12800)
- Wi-Fi, NFC
- Video: Full HD
- Video Snapshot
- Scene Intelligent Auto
- Creative Filters
- Continuous shooting: 3 frames / sec.
- Monitor: 3 inches
- Size: 129mm x 101.3mm x 77.6mm
- Weight: 485g
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- New Canon Products Coming at CES 2016: EOS 80D, Rebel SL2?
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Rumored to be Announced at CP+ 2016
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Rumored to be Announced at CES 2016 in January 2016
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i, EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Coming Soon
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 to be Announced in August, Rumored Specs