There are two sketches of a Canon camera and this camera is supposed to be the new Canon EOS M5 mirrorless camera. But it is NOT confirmed yet. I don’t know if the pictures are real or fake. The Canon EOS M5 mirrorless camera is expected to be announced before Photokina 2016, probably on September 15, 2016.
Canon EOS M5 Rumored Specs:
- Built-in electronic viewfinder
- A new AF system
- A more classical camera design, more in line with Fuji or Olympus
- EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM coming alongside the new body
- Announcement Date: September 15, 2016
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: You can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Canon EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera to be Announced before Photokina 2016
- Canon EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera Registered at Russian Certification
- Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Coming in 2016
- Three Canon Mirrorless Cameras Coming in 2016, One Will Have 4K Feature!
- Canon is Working on a Full Frame Mirrorless Camera