The first official sample images and movies of Canon EOS 7D Mark II flagship APS-C DSLR camera have been leaked online. Canon finally announced the new Canon EOS 7D Mark II flagship APS-C DSLR camera. It’s aimed to meet the demands of photographers and videographers who want a camera that can provide a wide range of artistic opportunities. Canon EOS 7D Mark II (Body Only) is priced at $1,799, with a 18-135mm lens for $2,149. And Canon EOS 7D Mark II will be released on November 17, 2014.
See the Canon EOS 7D Mark II Sample Images & Sample Movies below:
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Sample Images:
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Sample Movies:
Just click the link below the image (High: 960 x 540, Low: 480 x 270) to see full sample videos.
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Main Features:
- 20.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and ISO 100–16000 (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200) for reduced noise at high ISOs and high performance Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for outstanding image quality and processing speed.
- High speed continuous shooting up to 10.0 fps allows you to capture fast action.
- 65-point* all cross-type AF system for high-performance, accurate subject tracking with EV -3 sensitivity (center point) for focusing in extreme low-light conditions.
- Canon’s innovative Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables you to shoot video like a camcorder with smooth, fast, and accurate autofocus and lets you enjoy instant and precise autofocus even when shooting stills.
- Stunning Full HD video with Custom Movie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity) for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, multiple frame rates including Full HD recording at 60p in MOV and MP4 formats and uncompressed HDMI out.
- Intelligent Viewfinder II provides approximately 100% field of view for shooting ease.
- Improved custom controls and built-in intervalometer and bulb timer for expanded creativity.
- Magnesium alloy body with shutter durability up to 200,000 cycles and enhanced dust and weather resistance.
- EOS Scene Detection System features a new 150,000-pixel/RGB+IR metering sensor for improved precision.
- Built-in GPS** Receiver provides a digital compass, records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information for geotagging images when shooting.
- 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD monitor (approximately 1,040,000 dots) for bright and clear viewing.
Via: Canon JP
Follow Canon EOS 7D Mark II on Facebook: