The upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera is expected to be announced after NAB 2017 in April.
Recently there’s much Canon EOS 6D Mark II talk around the web. The upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera is expected to be announced in the first half of 2017. The previous rumor said that Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera will probably be announced at CP+ 2017 in February, but now it seems that this will NOT happen. According to the report from CanonRumors, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II is scheduled to be announced in Q2 2017 at the earliest, probably after NAB 2017 in April.
Then the specs – the upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II will have a 25MP sensor, Dual Pixel AF, dual SD card slots, a fully functional touch and tilting LCD screen, but NO 4K.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specs:
- 25MP sensor
- Dual Pixel AF
- Dual SD card slots
- NO 4K
- Fully functional touch screen
- Tilting LCD
- New AF system
- Built-in Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC
- Less weight and smaller size
- Official announcement in Q2 2017, probably in April
Join the Canon EOS 6D Mark II facebook group to get all news about this camera in time!
Currently, the Canon EOS 6D body retails for only $1,499 at Amazon and this is a very good price for a full-frame DSLR with built-in wi-fi and GPS. And the new Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera is selling like hot cakes at Amazon.
Read more: Canon Black Friday Deals 2016
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II to be Released in Spring 2017 at the Earliest
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II and New Canon DSLR Coming in 2017
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specs (25MP, 4K), Coming at CP+ 2017
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored to be Announced in February 2017
- Canon EOS 5DS (R) Mark II Rumored to be Announced in Late 2017