Download link: Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Firmware Version 1.0.4
Firmware Version 1.0.4 incorporates the following fixes and improvements:
- Fixes a phenomenon in which a red-colored area may appear at the bottom-center of a captured image when shooting in bulb mode or during a long exposure.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the autofocus may not respond when the autofocus is initiated via pressing the shutter button, the AF-ON button or the AE lock button when configured in the custom control menu.
- Enhances the reliability of communications between the camera and SD card.
- Fixes incorrect wording on the Finnish language menu screen.
In addition, Canon is expected to release a new firmware for Canon 5D Mark IV around NAB 2017 to add the C-Log feature.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Firmware Update Version 1.0.3 Released
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.0.5 Released, Download Now!
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Firmware Update Version 1.0.2 Released
- Canon EOS-1D X Firmware Update Version 2.0.8 Released
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.1.3 Released