The Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM Lens and Canon EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens have been registered at Russian certification authority Novocert. This means these two new lenses are confirmed to come soon. According to the latest rumors, the two lenses will be announced as soon as August 14, 2015.
According to the previous rumor, the Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM Lens is “done” and ready for production.
Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM Lens Specs:
- Dust & Weather Sealing
- Latest coatings from Canon
- Longer than the current Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Lens
- The same weight as Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Lens
- Smaller diameter
- Smaller filter thread
- New hood design
Stay tuned for more info.
Read More: Canon Rumors
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM Lens is Ready for Production
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM Lens in Testing, to be Released in 6 Months
- Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens Confirmed, Price around $3,000
- Confirmed: Canon is Working on Full Frame Mirrorless Camera
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II Lens to be Announced in Late Summer 2015