The Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 FE Lens for Sony E Mount is now officially announced. Below the lens details:
- Suggested retail price in Japan (excluding tax) is ¥85,000 (the US pricing is not yet announced).
- Sample Images.
- Shipping will start in February 2018.
Lens technical specifications:
|Focal length||35 mm|
|Aperture ratio||1: 1.4|
|Minimum aperture||F 16|
|Lens configuration||6 groups 8 pieces|
|Angle of view||63 °|
|Number of diaphragm blades||10 sheets|
|Shortest shooting distance||0.3 m|
|Maximum shooting magnification||1: 6.3|
|Maximum diameter × total length||φ 67 × 39.6 mm|
|Filter size||φ 58 mm|
|Focus magnification function||Correspondence|
|Lens correction selection||Possible|
|5-axis body internal hand shake||Correspondence (limited to body with 5 axes)|
- With Sony E mount compatible electronic contact, lens usage status is reflected in Exif information of shooting data. In addition, because it incorporates a distance encoder, it supports 5-axis camera shake correction on the camera body side. You can also enlarge the display by operating the focus ring.
- Symmetrical Lens Construction Reconstructed with the latest optical technology while adopting a traditional symmetrical lens configuration to obtain a unique and beautiful depiction. By adopting ultrahigh refraction glass, we have realized a large aperture with compact size.
- Optimized optical design In addition to securing full-size image circle, it adopts optical design optimized for Sony E mount sensor. You can enjoy soft delicate descriptions reminiscent of classic lenses with stable image quality.
- Manual Focus capable of reliable focusing the total metal helicoid unit processed and adjusted with high precision and the high-quality grease that produces moderate torque realize smooth operation feeling. It enables delicate focus adjustment.
Via: Cosina Japan