The Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens for Sony E-mount is expected to be announced soon. The Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 lens is already available for Leica M-mount.
Here is what we know so far about the Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 E-Mount Lens:
- Sony E-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- One Partial Dispersion Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3′
- Filter Thread: 52mm
- 12-Blade Diaphragm
- Already displayed at Photokina 2018
- To be Announced Soon
- Shipping expected to start in April
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!