Here is the updated specifications of the highly anticipated Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM lens, which is expected to be announced soon along with three new Canon Tilt-Shift lenses.
Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM Lens Updated Specifications (via CR):
- Minimum focusing distance : 85cm / 2.78′
- EF 85mm f/1.2L II minimum focusing distance is 95cm / 3.12′
- Weight: 950g / 33.5oz
- EF 85mm f/1.2L II weighs 1025g / 36.16oz
- Filter size: 77mm
- EF 85mm f/1.2L II filter thread is 72mm
- Max diameter 88.6mm / 3.48″
- EF 85mm f/1.2L II is 91.4mm / 3.6″
- Length: 105.4mm / 4.15″4 stop image stabilization
- EF 85mm f/1.2L II is 83.8mm / 3.3″
- 4 stop image stabilization
- Flourine coating
- 1 moulded aspherical element
- 9 aperture blades
This Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM lens will be positioned between the current EF 85 f/1.2L II ($1,899) and the EF 85mm f/1.8 ($369). And it will have very fast AF, 4 stop effective IS and the same styling as the new EF 35mm f/1.4L II ($1,699).
The Upcoming Canon Lenses:
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM
- Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro
- Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8L Macro
- Canon TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro
The latest Canon Deals: Save up to $550 on Canon Cameras.