According to the latest rumors, Canon is currently testing two test units (different sensor resolutions) of Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera: 24MP and 28MP.
The exact launch date of the Canon 6D Mark II is not leaked yet but this new DSLR camera is expected to be announced in Q1 or Q2 of 2016.
Below are the new rumored specs of Canon 6D Mark II:
- Smaller in size and lighter in weight than Canon 6D.
- It will use its own full frame image sensor as Canon EOS 6D.
- “New connectivity feature”
- 6 fps
- ISO 100 – 102400 (expandable to 204800)
- new AF system (but not the same as on 5DS)
- 98% viewfinder coverage
- Single SD card slot
- WiFi, NFC, and GPS
- small improvements for video features
- pricing around $2,100
Read More: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 6D Mark II on Facebook: