- Normal-length 50mm f/1.4 lens is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for isolating subject matter and working with selective focus techniques.
- Ring-shaped ultrasonic motor delivers quick, quiet autofocus performance that suits both stills and video applications.
- Electric diaphragm mechanism is used for stable, consistent exposure results and benefits working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Weather-sealed construction enables working with the lens in trying environmental conditions.
You can see the Tokina opera 50mm f/1.4 FF lens MTF chart, Lens Construction, main specifications and additional information below.
Read more at Tokina Lens.