Tokina officially announced the atx-m 23mm f/1.4 and atx-m 33mm f/1.4 lenses for Fujifilm X mount. The US price of atx-m 23mm f/1.4 Lens is $479, the atx-m 33mm f/1.4 Lens is priced at $479 and it will be released on December 11, 2020.
Tokina atx-m 23mm F1.4 X featuring angle of view equal to approx. 35mm in full frame (wide angle) is an ideal tool for amateur or even semi – professional photographer to shoot street snaps, landscapes and close-up photos. Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 X – featuring angle of view equal to approx. 50mm in full frame (standard angle) is a highly versatile optical gear for amateur or even semi – professional photographers to capture snap shots, landscapes and environmental portraits. Both lenses are designed to be the first lenses Fujifilm camera user would require to start shooting with. Fixed focal length, compact, light-weight fitting the form-factor of contemporary mirrorless cameras, Fujifilm user oriented design with fast f/1.4 aperture and superior cost performance – all these properties position both lenses as easy to use gear in both still and video genres.
Tokina atx-m 23mm f/1.4 and 33mm f/1.4 Lenses highlighted features
- Extremely compact and lightweight – perfect combination with Fujifilm X mount APS-C mirrorless cameras.
- f/1.4 aperture for creamy and beautiful front and back bokeh and great light intake as a huge advantage in low light shooting.
- Fast, but silent AF realized by ST-M focus motor.
- Fully communicable with the camera body to support 5-axis in-body image stabilization.
- Well balanced color reproduction that makes shooting with different Film Simulation modes more exciting.
- Click-less aperture ring to smoothly control aperture manually in video mode.