On September 17 Tamron officially announced the development of the new 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD (Model A035) ultra-telephoto zoom lens. And according to Nokishita, this new Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD lens will be available or pre-order on October 26, 2017.
The US pricing is not yet announced. You can check it at B&H.
Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD Lens Main features:
1. 3 LD (Low Dispersion) lens elements effectively compensate for axial chromatic aberrations, a potential issue for ultra-telephoto lenses, and other various aberrations
2. eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating, with superior anti-reflection performance to eliminate flare and ghosting, provides flawless, crystal clear images
3. High-speed Dual MPU (Micro-Processing Unit) control system delivers quick and highly responsive autofocus performance and outstanding vibration compensation
4. Lightest weight (1,115 g / 39.3 oz.) lens in the ultra-telephoto zoom lens category
5. Optional accessory tripod mount is Arca Swiss-compatible
6. MOD (Minimum Object Distance) of 1.5 m (59 in) and maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.6
7. Moisture-Resistant Construction and fluorine coating for weather protection
8. Fully compatible with tele converters and TAP-in ConsoleTM