Sony has postponed the new Sony ZV-E10 camera announcement, and will announce a new date for the announcement soon.
Now the latest rumors suggest the Sony ZV-E10 APS-C E-Mount vlogging camera will be officially announced in August 2021. Currently, we don’t know the exact announcement date.
Sony ZV-E10 Specifications:
- 24MP APS-C Sensor
- Kit lens will be a Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6
- XAVC-S 4k 25p 100mbps
- FHD 100p
- Standard and Active stabilization
- Auto exposure with face priority
- Product feature autofocus mode (will lock focus on faces unless there is a product shown closer to the camera)
- Button for Bokeh mode (priotitizes lowest aperture)
- Dedicated button to swap between S&Q/Photo/Video
- USB-c tether direct streaming to pc. (Plug and play)
- fully articulating screen
- Sony A5xxx body with no EVF
- Price around $899 (900 Euro)
This Sony ZV-E10 will be Sony’s high end vlogging camera and that’s why it uses the “ZV” nomenclature.
- Best Memory Cards for Sony ZV-1
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a1
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7S III
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7C
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7R IV