Sony will have a new big product announcement on October 18th at 2017 NAB Show in New York City. NAB 2017 is marked as “Media in Action” and Sony is expected to announce a new video related camera or camcorder, probably Sony a7S III or Sony a9S.
In September Sony is rumored to announce a new “Game-Changer”(probably Sony a7S III), so this NAB show in NYC would be an ideal place for the new Sony a7SIII announcement. And the rumor mill said this Sony a7S III willl be the full frame Panasonic GH5 killer!
- 6K capable image processor and codec to maximise use of 24MP 6K stacked CMOS sensor
- Cinema 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) like GH5
- S-LOG and picture profiles, possibly revised and new HDR gamma curve added for their new TVs
- 10bit codec like GH5
- Full frame 6K sensor readout with stacked DRAM
- Bigger battery and more power efficient sensor and LSI
- Better haptic feedback from the body controls and dials
- Better placement of video record button, addition of joystick
- Like on a Canon DSLR, the body surface drops away around important controls like rear jog-dial, which is now raised up for a more tactile feel
- Better menus with video options separated from stills menus
- Vastly reduced rolling shutter from faster sensor
What do you expect from Sony a7SIII? Like Sony a7SIII Facebook page to get the latest Sony a7SIII news in time!
You can see more NAB show news at NAB Show official site.
Read more: Best Sony Full Frame E Mount Lenses.
Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!