In addition to the newly announced Sony a7S III and Sony a7C, Sony is planning to announce two new full frame E-mount mirrorless cameras in 2021: one is the highly=anticipated Sony a7 IV (announcement probably in Q3 of 2021), the other could be a new flagship full frame E-mount mirrorless camera sitting above the current Sony a9 II (announcement probably in Q1 of 2021). You can take a look at the rumored specifications of these two upcoming Sony mirrorless cameras.
Sony a7 IV Rumored Specifications:
- Slight bigger and more comfortable body than Sony a7 III
- 3.68M dot EVF
- 1.44M dot LCD
- Newly developed 30 MP sensor
- 4K 60p with no overheating
- Dual SD and CFexpress Type A card slots
- New menu system from Sony a7S III
- 5-axis in-body stabilization with Steady shot active mode
- Price 2.499$
New Sony Flagship Mirrorless Camera Rumored Specifications:
- Bigger and truly pro body
- 9.44M dots EVF
- Newly developed sensor
- 8K video recording with no overheating
- Dual card slots
- New menu systems from Sony a7S III
- IBIS with Steady shot active mode
- Everything about this camera is new
- Price 5.999$.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!