“We really cannot say enough good things about the Sony a6000. Though we have it in the $500-800 category, due to its MRSP, it can often be acquired, body only, for closer to $500. And what does that get you? AF performance in line with the best in its class, great image quality, solid video quality/features with AF and no hunting, and a nice EVF, packed into a compact, enthusiast-friendly body.”
Sony A6000 is of course a great mirrorless camera, see the key features below:
- 24.3MP APS-C Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Tru-Finder 0.39″ 1,440k-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot Xtra Fine Tilting LCD
- Full HD 1080i/p AVCHD Video at 24/60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Fast Hybrid AF & 179 Phase-Detect Points
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 25600
- Multi-Interface Shoe and Built-In Flash
- Auto Object Framing and Multi Frame NR
Sony A6000 Body: $478 at Amazon.
Sony A6000 with 16-50mm Lens: $628 at Amazon.
Read more: Best Lenses for Sony A6000.
Read more: Sony Camera Rumors