Here is our free Sony a1 pre-order, availability and in stock tracker for you.
The Sony a1 full frame mirrorless camera was officially announced on January 26th, 2021 and it is the most technologically advanced, innovative camera that Sony has ever released. Featuring a 50.1MP full-frame stacked Exmor RS BSI CMOS sensor and the BIONZ XR processing engine, the Sony a1 is capable of capturing up to 30 full-frame images per second, using the electronic shutter, with full autofocus (AF) and auto exposure (AE) tracking up to an astonishing 120 calculations per second, with AE response latency as low as 0.033 second. In addition to the stills, the Sony a1 offers 8K 30p and 4K 120p video recording along with full pixel readout, internal 4:2:2 10-bit sampling, and 16-bit raw output via the full-size HDMI. Apart from the exceptional image quality, this sensor and processor combo delivers a 15-stop dynamic range and low noise throughout the standard ISO100-32,000 and expanded ISO50-102,400 sensitivity ranges. So, as Sony’s new flagship camera, the Sony a1 is an ideal mirrorless camera for sports, news, nature, portrait, street and commercial photography alike.
The Sony a1 is scheduled to start shipping on March 4, 2021, and it is expected to be one of the best selling mirrorless cameras in 2021. So, if you are interested or want to get as far to the front of the list as you can, you should probably go ahead and pre-order now. All the authorized Sony dealers will not charge your card until they actually ship the item to you, and you can cancel it anytime.
Below is our free Sony a1 pre-order, availability and in stock tracker. (updated on a daily basis)
Sony a1 Pre-order, Availability & in Stock Tracker
Sony a1 Body:
Sony a1 Key Features:
- 50.1MP full-frame stacked Exmor RS CMOS sensor
- Next-gen BIONZ XR image processing engine
- Blackout-free shooting up to 30fps
- Real-time AF tracking, Real-time Eye-AF
- 8K 30p 10-bit 4:2:0 video
- 4K 120p15 10-bit 4:2:2 recording
- S-Cinetone color
- World’s first 240 fps refresh rate
- 9.44M dot 0.64” QXGA OLED EVF
- Robust magnesium alloy body
- Dust and moisture resistant sealing
- World’s first anti-flicker mechanical and electronic shutter
- Incredible autofocus with 759 phase-detection AF points
- Extract 33.2-megapixel stills from 8K movies