Below are the firmware improvements:
- It is fully functional with SIGMA 12-24mm F4 DG HSM | Art, SIGMA 500mm F4 DG OS HSM | Sports and SIGMA 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art lenses.
- It has reduced the startup time between turning on the camera and taking an image by not initially driving the focus when the camera is turned on.
- When lenses with Optical Stabilizer (OS) function that are not fully compatible with SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 are attached with SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 and mounted on a camera which incorporates a stabilizer unit, it enables the camera’s stabilizer unit to be turned off and the lens’s OS function to be turned on and off.
- It has improved the AF accuracy of Canon EF lenses that are not fully compatible with SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11.
- It has corrected the phenomenon where the distortion correction figure is not indicated properly in the camera, when SIGMA 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM | Art is attached.
The Sigma MC-11 adapter is designed for Sony E-mount (full frame and APS-C) cameras. With the new MC-11, Sony camera users will be able to utilize 19 Global Vision lenses in Sigma Canon Mount (EOS) and Sigma Mount (SA).
Read more: Sigma Black Friday Deals 2016.
Thanks SonyAlphaRumors for spotting this!