Currently, the US pricing is still unknown (wait till November 9th), and this Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens is already listed at B&H.
This is the world’s first interchangeable lens for mirrorless Sony E-mount cameras in the APS-C format to offer a 24mm focal length (35mm equivalent) and F1.4 brightness. This is the large-diameter wide-angle lens for which mirrorless camera users have been waiting.
Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens Key Features:
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format/Micro Four Thirds System
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- 3 FLD, 2 SLD, and 2 Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping AF Motor
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Weather-Sealed TSC Construction
Via: Sony Camera Rumors