Sigma will have a big product announcement on June 18, 2020 at 9:00 EDT time, and we’ll see the new Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Lens (for L-mount and E-mount), TC-2011 teleconverter & TC-1411 teleconverter for L-mount and Sigma USB dock UD-11 for L-mount on that day.
Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Lens Specifications:
- 22 elements in 16 groups (including 1 FLD lens and 4 SLD lenses)
- Minimum shooting distance 112 cm (wide-angle end)/160 cm (telephoto end)
- Maximum shooting magnification 1:4.1 (at 400 mm)
- Filter diameter 67 mm
- Size φ86×197. 2mm
- Weight: 1135g
- AF compatible with 1.4x and 2x Sigma Teleconverter (Currently only available for L-mount)
- Compatible with optional tripod mount
- US price for $949
Announcement of “SIGMA STAGE Online” Online New Product Presentation
Thank you for your continued patronage for our company and our products.
Sigma Corporation (President: Kazuto Yamaki) is pleased to announce “SIGMA STAGE Online,” which is a presentation of new DN series (dedicated to mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras) interchangeable lenses online on June 18, 2020. (Thurs) It will be held from 22:00.