Thanks to significant enhancements over the original Wireless GO, including two-person shoots, onboard recording, greatly extended range, and highly flexible output options, the Rode Wireless GO II compact true wireless microphone system lets videographers, vloggers, and mobile journalists of any experience level confidently and quickly run-and-gun in the world of wireless audio, whether recording to a camera, computer, or mobile device.
Rode Microphones Wireless GO II
The Wireless GO II is a compact wireless microphone system that operates in the 2.4GHz spectrum. The kit includes two transmitters with an internal microphone and a receiver with 3.5mm TRS output. Both Transmitter (TX) and Receiver (RX) include a USB Type-C port used for charging purposes and to be able to connect to a computer for future firmware updates. The receiver can also be used as an interface by connecting it to any computer and recording the audio. They are also compatible with USB-C for Android and Apple products.
- 2-Person Interviews, Vlogs & Podcasts
- Built-In Omni Mics & 3.5mm Mic Inputs
- 2 x Mini Clip-On Transmitters/Recorders
- Records 7 Hours of Uncompressed Audio
- Easy Setup with No Menus
- Stereo or Dual-Mono Output Modes
- 7-Hr Rechargeable Batteries + USB Power
- Powerful Features/Customization via App
- USB Audio Interface Functionality
- Up to 8 Mics on Set / 656′ Range