Fujifilm announced the new advanced infrared Fujifilm X-T1 IR mirrorless camera. Now the Fujifilm X-T1 IR is available for pre-order at Amazon, B&H, Adorama for $1,699.
Fujifilm X-T1 IR mirrorless camera is the first advanced infrared X-Series mirrorless camera that delivers high performance in demanding fields for technical experts, law enforcement, medical research and scientific communities. Based on a proven design but modified for specialized photographic applications, the Fujifilm X-T1 IR is a unique mirrorless digital camera that allows you to photograph both UV and IR wavelengths, in addition to the visible spectrum. The X-T1 IR is a premium mirrorless camera specifically designed for professionals, and pairs seamlessly with each high quality FUJINON XF lens for reliable and outstanding results.
The Fujifilm X-T1 IR will be released in October for $1699.95.
Fujifilm X-T1 IR Key Features:
- Optimized for Infrared Photography
- Passes UV to IR Spectrum; 380-1000nm
- 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- 0.5″ 2.36m-Dot 0.77x OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Intelligent Hybrid AF and Focus Peaking
- ISO 25600 and 8 fps Continuous Shooting
Follow Fujifilm X-T1 IR on Facebook: