The first sample images of Pentax K-3 II DSLR camera have been leaked online. Take a look!
Pentax K-3 II DSLR camera has been officially announced to replace the old Pentax K-3. Developed as the successor to the award winning PENTAX K-3, the new K-3 II shares its predecessor’s magnesium alloy casing, metal chassis, 24.35 effective megapixel resolution, 27-point AF system and approximately 8.3 frames per second shooting while adding an improved 4.5EV stop shake reduction system, new high-speed AF algorithm, GPS, gyro sensor panning detection and automatic horizon correction.
Pentax K-3 II Key Features:
- 24.35 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- PRIME III Image Processor
- Anti-Aliasing Filter Simulator
- 3.2″ 1.03m-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- SAFOX11 27-Point AF, 25 Cross Sensors
- ISO 100-51200, 8.3 fps Shooting
- 86k-Pixel RGB Exposure Metering
- Built-In GPS, Compass, and AstroTracer
- Shake Reduction & Pixel Shift Resolution
Pentax K-3 II Sample Images
Follow Pentax K-3 II on Facebook: