Ricoh released the new firmware update version 1.43 for Pentax K-1 full frame DSLR camera.
Download link: Pentax K-1 Firmware Version 1.43
Changes to V1.43
- Corrected – Unstable performance may rarely occur in Movie mode or Live View status of still picture in firmware version 1.42.
- 36.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- PRIME IV Image Processor
- 3.2″ Cross-Tilt LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p30 Video Recording
- SAFOX 12 33-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 204800; 4.5 fps Shooting
- 5-Axis In-Body Shake Reduction
- Super Resolution & AstroTracer Modes
- Built-In Wi-Fi & GPS; Dual SD Card Slots
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium Alloy Body
Note: Join the Pentax Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Pentax photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!