Ricoh officially announced three new Pentax HD PENTAX-FA limited lenses for PENTAX K-mount digital SLR cameras: HD Pentax-FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited, HD Pentax-FA 43mm f/1.9 Limited, HD Pentax-FA 77mm f/1.8 Limited. Now the three new Pentax HD PENTAX-FA limited lenses are available for pre-order at B&H, Adorama. Shipping is scheduled to start in April 2021. Order now if you are interested.
Ricoh announces three HD PENTAX-FA Limited interchangeable lenses for K-mount SLR cameras
New prime lenses feature round-shaped diaphragm, latest HD coating for outstanding image quality
PARSIPPANY, NJ, February 24, 2021 — Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation today announced three HD PENTAX-FA Limited interchangeable lenses for use with PENTAX K-mount SLR cameras. Featuring the latest HD coating and a round-shaped diaphragm for a natural bokeh effect, these new prime lenses boast improved imaging performance to deliver sharp, distinctive images in combination with a K-mount camera body, while sporting an attractive exterior design.
The new members of the HD FA Limited Lens series are:
• HD PENTAX-FA 31mm F1.8 Limited: a lightweight, versatile wide-angle lens offering sharp imaging performance with natural perspective and high contrast.
• HD PENTAX-FA 43mm F1.9 Limited: an ultra-compact lens with exceptional high-contrast, high-resolution optics that is ideally suited for everyday use including indoor photography, traveling and hiking. This lens features a unique design element — A mount pointer made of a Shippoyaki (cloisonné) ware. This pointer allows the user to mount the lens to a camera body as effortlessly as other Limited Lens-series models.
• HD PENTAX-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited: a versatile lens specifically designed for portrait photography.
All three lenses are available black or silver and feature the distinguished qualities of the HD FA Limited Lens series including outstanding description of texture, fine reproduction of gradation in highlight areas, true reproduction of details, and natural reproduction of the bokeh effect. They deliver sharp, clear images free of flare and ghost images, even under demanding conditions like backlight. They also feature a completely round-shaped diaphragm to produce a natural, beautiful bokeh effect in the foreground and background.
The lenses have been treated with the PENTAX-original HD coating, which assures much higher light transmittance than conventional multi-layer coatings.
Lenses in the FA Limited Lens series are renowned for their high-quality details inside and out – from outstanding image rendition to durable aluminum bodies. These new lenses are specifically designed to ensure even better optical performance than the original Limited Lens series and are a prime example of PENTAX’s commitment to high-performance, high-quality products.
Pricing and Availability
The lenses will be available in April at www.us.ricoh-imaging.com as well as at Ricoh Imaging- authorized retail outlets for the following manufacturer’s suggested retail prices:
• HD PENTAX-FA 31mm F1.8 Limited Lens: $1,049.95
• HD PENTAX-FA 43mmF 1.9 Limited Lens: $599.95
• HD PENTAX-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Lens: $799.95