Panasonic HC-X1000 4K Full HD Camcorder has been officially announced. Priced at $3,499.99, the consumer-level Panasonic HC-X1000 4K Camcorder is packed with professional features. It features a 1/2.3″ MOS sensor design that is always shooting at 4K and internally scales down the video when recording at Full HD.
The HC-X1000 shoots and records cinema from true 4K, without line-skipping or resorting to cropping the sensor, for sharp HD video that maintains the same frame size and perspective as the 4K image, and UHD at broadcast compatible frame rates, so it fits smoothly into your existing broadcast workflow..
The Panasonic HC-X1000 4K camcorder is priced at $3,499.99. You can pre-order this camcorder from B&H Photo Video and Adorama.com
Top Features of Panasonic HC-X1000 4K Full HD Camcorder
- 4K DCI & UHD Video/ 8.8MP Stills
- 1/2.3″ MOS Sensor
- 2 x Venus Image Processing Engines
- Leica Dicomar 20x Optical Zoom Lens
- Individual Focus, Zoom & Iris Lens Rings
- Power O.I.S, & Hybrid O.I.S.
- 0.45″ EVF / 3.5″ LCD Touch Screen
- Records MP4, MOV, AVCHD to SDXC Cards
- Simultaneous/Relay/Background Recording
- Wi-Fi / NFC Connectivity
Introducing Panasonic New Camcorder HC-X1000
Reminder: The LX100 will also record 4K (not sure about the GM5 yet). The LX100 and GM5 will be announced on September 15!