The upcoming Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 mirrorless camera is already registered at the Wi-Fi Alliance and it is expected to be announced on November 6th, 2017.
– It will have a 20.3 MP sensor without an AA filter.
– 80 MP mode combined from 8 images.
– 6K Photo mode,
– 60FPS AFS.
– 2 slots for SD card
– Magnesium body, freeze proof up to -10 Celsius degrees
– 3,680k-dot OLED LVF
– Rear joystick for focus points
– Top plate LCD
– Large buffer with no slow down
– available after Christmas
Note: Join the Panasonic Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!