Here is a recap on what we know so far about the Panasonic GH5S MFT mirrorless camera.
Panasonic is allegedly working a new high end Panasonic GH5S MFT mirrorless camera, which will be an “ultra” video oriented low-light version/High-sensitivity version of the current Panasonic GH5 (previous report here). This Panasonic GH5S camera is expected to be announced in the next several months, probably at CES show 2018 in Las Vegas (January 9-12) or at CP+ show 2018 in Japan (March 1-4), and it will be priced around $2,500 USD.
Panasonic GH5S Rumored Specifications:
- An “ultra” video oriented low-light version/High-sensitivity version of the current Panasonic GH5
- It will have excellent low light performance similar to the Sony a7S II
- Fewer megapixels (12MP or 16MP) and bigger pixels pitch
- State of the art video functions
- Improved low light performance
- The same body design as the Panasonic GH5
- The name (GH5S) is NOT 100% confirmed
- To be released at the end of February 2018
- It will be priced around $2,500 USD
Read more: Panasonic Holiday Camera Deals 2017.
Note: Join the Panasonic Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!