This new cinema camera has the similar design to Panasonic AG-DVX100.
Do you remember AG-DVX100? As a DV camera capable of film-like shooting with Cine-like gamma and a 24p mode, a groundbreaking camera in the industry. I am proud to say that it was a big hit for us, and it has been widely used and loved by customers around the world for over ten years.
Now, in a world where 4K shooting is fast becoming the norm, we’ve decided to go for a new breakthrough, and try to create another disruption in the industry and hit like the DVX100. I hope you’ll come to the Panasonic booth at NAB and see what we have in mind.
Here are some of the rumored specs:
- 4K video
- 18MP photo
- 16+ stops of dynamic range
- Improved lowlight capabilities
- Improved skintones
- Improved highlight rendition
- Useable ISO (almost no grain) up to 12,800
- The new camera will basically have one of the best stills and videos images/color rendition/dynamic range compared to the competition
- Price tag is expected to be high – similar to the AF101: around $3k-$4k
Read More: Panasonic Rumors