Olympus will soon announce a new Stylus Tough TG-5 waterproof digital camera to replace the current TG-4 model. And the first images and specification of the upcoming Olympus TG-5 camera already leaked online. Take a look!
Olympus Stylus TOUGH TG-5 Specification:
- A new 12-mega pixel back-illuminated CMOS
- TruePic VIII
- 4K 30p, Full HD 120 fps video
- Adopted anti-fogging glass to prevent fogging due to sudden temperature change
- “Pro capture mode” installed
- Waterproofing 15 m, Impact resistance 2.1 m, Load capacity 100 kgf, Low temperature resistance – 10 degrees
In addition to the rumored 4K movie, it seems that the Olympus Stylus TOUGH TG-5 will be equipped with TruePic VIII and the professional capture mode installed in the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II ($1,999).