Olympus officially announced the new PEN-F micro four thirds mirrorless camera in late January 2016. And now the Olympus PEN-F instruction manual is available for download. You can download Olympus PEN-F user’s manual as pdf file here.
Revolving around a 20.3MP Live MOS sensor and TruePic VII processor, the PEN-F offers nuanced image quality with reduce noise, along with the ability to shoot at up to 10 fps with a mechanical shutter, record Full HD 1080p video, and a sensitivity range up to ISO 25600. The Olympus PEN-F camera will be released on March 11, 2016, for an estimated street price of $1,199.99 (U.S.).
Olympus PEN-F Key Features:
- 20.3MP Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VII Image Processor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- ISO 25600 and 10 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi, 50MP High-Res Shot Mode
- Creative Dial, Color/Monochrome Profiles
Note: If you are a Olympus User, you can now join the Olympus Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Olympus Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OlympusUsers