The Olympus E-M5 Mark II is expected to be announced in the first week of February 2015 and it will be available in black and silver color options. More details after the break!
Olympus E-M5II Rumored Specs:
- Same E-M5 16MP sensor
- Update processor (improves slightly the IQ)
- No PDAF
- New sensor shift shooting that allows to combine 8 pictures in one to create a 40 Megapixel image
- Improved 5 axis stabilization
- It does have clean hdmi-out
- all common frame rates and video optimized af-algorithm.
- 50Mb/s all 1080p (no 4K recording)
Olympus OM-D E-M5II
M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4.0-5.6 II Zoom Lens
Read More: Olympus Rumors