The upcoming Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera will be officially announced on October 17, 2019. And the Olympus E-M5 Mark III is said to be a normal evolution model with a focus on miniaturization and weight reduction, including new functions and mechanisms. Probably the biggest appealing feature of the Olympus E-M5 Mark III camera is that it can do handheld high resolution shooting just like the Olympus OM-D E-M1X.
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III Rumored Specifications:
- The same sensor as the Olympus E-M1 Mark II (should be second-generation 20MP Live MOS sensor)
- 121-point contrast AF point
- 50 MP super resolution mode
- 1/8000 second highest shutter speed
- Max 15fps continuous shooting speed
- Video DCI 4K / 24p and UHD 4K / 30p
- 3 inch 1.04 million pixel multi-angle back screen
- 236 million pixels 1.3 magnification electronic viewfinder
Note: Join the Olympus Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!