PhotoRumors leaked the specifications of the upcoming Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV mirrorless camera, which is expected to be announced in the next several weeks to replace the current Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III) model.
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Key Features:
- 20.3MP MFT CMOS Sensor
- 4.5-stop Sensor-shift Image Stabilization
- 2.36 million-point EVF
- 3-inch 1.04 million-point flip screen
- 15fps continuous shooting (single AF)
- 4K video recording
Here is what we know so far about the upcoming Olympus products:
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV camera body: US Price $699, available in black and silver, shipping will start on September 25 (replacement for the current Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III)
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV with M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ lens kit: US Price $799, available in black and silver, shipping will start on September 25
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm f/5.0-6.3 IS lens: US Price $1499, will start shipping on September 8
Stay tuned with us for more Olympus Rumors.
Note: Join the Olympus Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!