The latest rumor suggests the Olympus OM-D E-M1 X mirrorless camera will be officially announced on January 20, 2019.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 X Rumored Specifications:
- Name: Olympus OM-D E-M1 X
- Price around $3,000
- 2x speed than E-M1 Mark II
- 20MP MFT image sensor
- 18 fps
- AI AutoFocus
- Larger EVF
- Improved stabilization with up to 7.5 EV stabilization
- Can take around 80MP high resolution image with hand held
- Size similar to Nikon D850 with Battery Grip
- USB chargeable
- Data transferable by air to a server
- Radio control of remote flash with a new flash coming and receiver for old flashes
- Same battery as E-M1 Mark II
- Will be a sports camera, to compete with Canon EOS-1D X Mark II & Nikon D5.
- Announced around in January 2019, Shiping in February.
The Olympus E-M1 X is expected to be priced around $3,000 and it is rumored to have AI autofocus system, which you may have more accurate track with E-M1X.
See also: Olympus OM-D E-M1 X Images
Note: Join the Olympus Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!