In addition to the new Olympus OM-D E-M1X mirrorless camera, Olympus also officially announced OM-D E-M1 Mark II silver limited edition camera, scheduled to go on sale on February 22, 2019. This model will be released as a limited 2,000 units worldwide in commemoration of the Olympus 100th anniversary.
The pre-orders are not open yet, and shipping will start on February 22nd, 2019.
1. Premium silver color body
2. Unrivaled compact and lightweight system with a dustproof, splashproof and freezeproof (-10°C) performance
3. Built-in 5-axis image stabilization with a maximum of 6.5 shutter speed steps of
4. High-speed sequential shooting for capturing split-second moments, with a maximum of 18 fps sequential shooting performance in AF/AE tracking
5. Excellent image quality achieved with the high-speed TruePic VIII image processor and 20.4 Megapixel Live MOS sensor
You can read the full press release here.