The upcoming Nikon Z5 entry-level full frame mirrorless camera is rumored to be announced on July 21, 2020 (±1 day depending on where you are in the world).
Nikon Z5 Rumored Specifications:
- 24MP full-frame sensor
- The Nikon Z5 will have the same EVF as the Nikon Z6
- No top panel LCD
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots
- Magnesium alloy camera body
- 1.000 dots LCD screen resolution
- New battery: Nikon EN-EL15c
- USB-C camera powering, not just charging
- Same AF system as in the Nikon Z6
- 1.7x video crop in 4k, no SloMo option
- 6fps burst
- Official announcement expected 0n July 21, 2020
- Shipping will start later this year
In addition, the Nikon will announce a new Nikon Z30 entry-level APS-C mirrorless camera (positioned below Nikon Z50) in the next few weeks, probably along with the Nikon Z5. Stay tuned with us for more Nikon Rumors.
Reminder: Nikon has released their instant rebates on select Nikon cameras and lenses for June 2020. And you can get $300 off on Nikon D780 body, up to $600 off on Nikon Z6 bundles, up to $250 off on Nikon Z50 bundles and up to $500 off on Nikon DSLR & mirrorless lenses.
Regardless of what is next, stay tuned to our website to find out the latest digital camera news and Nikon Rumors.