Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.01 to 1.02
- • Added support for NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S lenses.
- • Fixed an issue that resulted in certain aperture values not being selected when control rings for the following lenses were rotated to stop aperture down in movie mode:
- • Fixed an issue that prevented the TTL flash compensation value selected with the camera being reflected by the flash units, resulting in flash compensation not being applied, when:
- – two or more flash units were controlled via radio AWL, and
- – all flash units were in the same group.