Nikon released the new firmware update Version 1.10 for Nikon Z30.
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.00 to 1.10
- • Added support for the iOS edition of NX MobileAir. Use NX MobileAir version 1.1.3 or later.
- • Added support for MC-N10 remote grips.
- • Added support for the power zoom feature available on some lenses.
- • A red frame is now displayed around the monitor during video recording to indicate that recording is in progress.
- • The elapsed recording time is now displayed during video recording.
- • The camera will now focus with each shot taken using an ML-L7 if [AF-C] is selected for [Focus mode] and [Release] is selected for Custom Setting a1 [AF-C priority selection] in the [CUSTOM SETTINGS MENU].
- • Autofocus has been improved so that the focus position will not change if the shutter-release button is pressed halfway during memory recall in any focus mode.
- • Focus-point selection for self-portrait mode using an ML-L7 has been improved.
Read more: Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z30