The NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S is scheduled to be released before the end of the year, and will join the NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S and NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S in covering wide-angle, standard, and telephoto ranges, expanding the possibilities of imaging expression for high amateur and professional photographers alike.
The new Nikon Z-mount lenses on the roadmap:
- NIKKOR Z 28mm Prime Lens
- NIKKOR Z 40mm Prime Lens
- NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S Lens
- NIKKOR Z 50mm Macro Lens
- NIKKOR Z 105mm Micro S Prime Lens
- NIKKOR Z 24-105mm S Zoom Lens
- NIKKOR Z 100-400mm S Zoom Lens
- NIKKOR Z 200-600mm Zoom Lens
- NIKKOR Z DX 18-140mm Zoom Lens
As of July 21, 2020. This lineup is subject to change without prior notice.
Stay tuned with us for more Nikon Rumors.