Nikon Z fc Key Features:
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 6 Image Processor
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- ISO 100-51200, Up to 11 fps Shooting
- 209-Point Hybrid AF, Eye Detection AF
- Time-Lapse Movie
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- USB Type-C Connectivity
Conclusion from DPReview:
The Nikon Z fc is an APS-C mirrorless camera that successfully brings back the design of the company’s film cameras. It offers plenty of hands-on controls, a vlogger-friendly fully articulating touchscreen, excellent still and video quality, and plenty of customizability. It could use refinement in a few areas, but for those looking for an eye-catching camera that can capture the moment for social media and more, the Z fc is a solid choice.
Those looking for a light, inexpensive and stylish ILC with direct controls and vlogging-friendly features.
Not so good for
Those who prefer a more substantial-feeling body, best-in-class autofocus or a wider selection of native lenses.
Read more: Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z fc.