Nikon ViewNX-i Image Browsing Software now is available for download online, which announced on March 2th, 2015.
File Overview (Windows)
Supported operating systems
Pre-installed versions of Windows® 8.1, Windows 8.1 Pro/Enterprise, and Windows® 7 Home Premium/Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (Service Pack 1).
Compatible with 64- and 32-bit editions, respectively.
ViewNX‑i and ViewNX-Movie Editor run as native 64-bit applications under 64-bit editions of Windows.
• Photos:1.6 GHz Intel Celeron, Pentium 4, or Core i-series or better
• Movies (playback):3.0 GHz Pentium D or better; Intel Core i5 or better recommended for HD and Full HD playback
• Movies (editing): Intel Core i5 or better
• 32-bit systems:1 GB or more (2 GB or more recommended)
• 64-bit systems:2 GB or more (4 GB or more recommended)
Hard disk space
A minimum of 1 GB available on the startup disk (3 GB or more recommended)
• Resolution:1024 × 768 pixels (XGA) or more (1366 × 768 or more recommended)
• Color:24-bit color (True Color) or more
• Interface: Built-in USB port required. Software may not function as expected if camera is connected via a USB hub.
• Camera: Nikon digital camera with support for MTP/PTP, PTP, or Mass Storage
Supported file formats
JPEG images (Exif 2.2–2.3); NEF/NRW (RAW), MPO (3D), TIFF images, movies, audio, Image Dust Off data, location data, and altitude/depth log data created with Nikon digital cameras; NEF/NRW (RAW), TIFF (RGB), and JPEG (RGB) images and MOV and AVI movies saved with Nikon software (for more information on supported formats, see ViewNX‑i online help)
An Internet connection is required for: online help, location mapping, web services, movie-related functions (including ViewNX-Movie Editor), and software updates