Changes from Firmware Version 1.00 to 1.10
- • The lens now supports options for [Focus ring rotation range] * in the camera [CUSTOM SETTINGS MENU] in addition to [Non-linear]. When a linear option is selected, rotating the focus ring the selected amount in manual focus mode will take the lens from the minimum focus distance to infinity, regardless of the speed with which the ring is rotated.
- • Added support for the [Switch focus/control ring roles] * feature in the camera [CUSTOM SETTINGS MENU].
- * As of January 2023, the cameras that support these options are (from “C” firmware version 2.00) the Z 9 and (from “C” firmware version 1.40) the Z 7II and Z 6II.
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z9
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z9