In an interview with the Japanese TV network NHK, a Nikon manager has confirmed the new Nikon full frame mirrorless camera will be brought to market by spring 2019.
In February 2017 Nikon executives already confirmed that Nikon will “bringing in multiple mirrorless cameras at an early stage” and here is what we know so far about the Nikon full frame mirrorless camera:
1. Nikon will announce two mirrorless cameras: one Nikon DX mirrorless and one Nikon full frame mirrorless.
3. New “Nikon Z-mount” – mirrorless mount.
- Designed for full frame mirrorless cameras
- External diameter: 49mm
- Flange focal distance: 16mm
4. Several new Nikon mirrorless lenses will be announced together with Nikon full frame mirrorless camera.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice.