Nikon D850 Detailed Specifications (Translated by Google):
- 45.75MP FX sensor
- 7 FPS (no grip)
- 9FPS, when using the MB-D18a battery grip
- 51-image buffer (14-bit raw)
- 3.2″, 2.36-million-dot rear touchscreen. Improved gestures
- 4K UDH video recording in FX with no crop
- 8K timelapse shooting
- Native ISO: 64-25600 (expandable to 32-108400)
- No low-pass filter
- 153 point AF system, with 30% wider coverage than the D810
- 0.75x magnification optical viewfinder–largest ever on FX
- all AF points AF in -3EV; center point -4
- Auto-focus-bracket mode–the camera can take up to 300 pictures, varying focus between from close-infinity. User can choose 10 levels of focus steps. Roughly 5 FPS, can be software stacked.
- Fully-silent electronic shutter mode in live view. No mechanical movement. Can also shoot up to 30FPS for an 8MP image using the electronic shutter.
- Very precise, small AF points. Display is 1/2 the length/width now
- Variable sized raw: small, medium, large
- Auto-Scene modes & improved white balance
- Dual SD + XQD card slots
- Supports wireless trigger WT-7
These leaked specs are similar to the previous rumored Nikon D850 specs. Currently, the release date and pricing info are still unknown (the price will be probably under $4,000 USD), but Nikon is palnning to hold many Nikon events (August – October). We can expect Nikon to announce the D850 in the next few days and display the D850 at some of these Nikon events.
See the Nikon D850 Presentation Slides below: