The upcoming Nikon D820 (D810 replacement) DSLR camera is rumored to be announced in late July 2017, and shipping is expected to start in September. This Nikon D820 DSLR will feature a 45-46MP full frame sensor and the same AF system as the Nikon D5. And the D820 could come with a new and improved version of SnapBridge.
Nikon D820 Rumored Specifications:
- 45-46MP full frame sensor
- AF system from Nikon D5
- Improved low and high ISO compared to Canon and better than the D810 ($2,797)
- New and improved version of SnapBridge
- No built-in GPS
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Most likely it will be called D820 (D850 is still a possibility)
- Announcement in July, shipment in September
As we all know, the Nikon camera business is undergoing a major restructuring. So, what do you expect from Nikon D820?
Join Nikon D820 Facebook group to get the latest D820 news in time!