Nikon D810A DSLR camera designed for astrophotography will be released on May 28, 2015.
Nikon D810A DSLR was announced on February 6th, and today Nikon Japan announced the shipping date for Nikon D810A: May 28, 2015.
Nikon D810A Key Features:
- Optimized for Astrophotography
- IR-Cut Filter Passes H-Alpha Wavelength
- 36.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- No Optical Low Pass Filter
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 1,229k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video at 60/30/24 fps
- Sensitivity to ISO 51200, 5 fps Shooting
- Long Exposure Manual Mode to 15 Min.
- Virtual Live View Exposure Preview